i can see it coming just didn't know what it was was once a prisoner locked up in a cold, dark cell. i was being framed, but no, no one cares planning my escape, making my escape absconded without being noticed i was mortified for what I've done forgive the unforgiven, expect the unexpected crying for this few days who's going to help me? I'm the only one who can help myself it is whether i want to accept help from others, or myself all i said were bullshit, all talk no action thought of my future poor? suffer? misery? regrets? useless? will i fucking regret? nothing's ever fair, nothing ever will walking by this tall buildings at night it gave me this sixth sense the future is like my undiscovered misery 14 years past, realised that i not only disappoint myself but others too cut myself to see how much it hurts or bleed, it gets adrenaline flowing it doesn't hurt, but every cut makes me ask why to myself why? what have i done to make myself suffer till now? think about annihilate all day adorn my life with blood, gore, killings, sufferings... seeing everything pass by me day by day, i thought of what has happened and to regret it guess my only remedy is to work hard hope that everything goes well life is unpredictable I CAN'T FUCKING MAKE IT.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM