Oh my goodness, this week is absolutely unbelievable! Seriously, a lot of things happened. I have tons to say here, but too bad. My dad just wouldn't let me use the computer, i can't be bothered too. So i'll say a little more when i am officially allowed to use the computer by dad. More of my concern comes from my social and studies. I don't know what's my next step already, i seriously am waiting. I really hate that attitude of yours, please change it for goodness sake. I can't stand it anymore, moreover i am having ambivalence for you..
There was one time which i was seriously damn worried about whether i should be going to the 4/6 or 4/7 class to study. Luckily some of us went to look for our CM, but in the end mdm chang appeared infront of us first. Of course i was shocked when she told me to go 4/6, but it's more of a conducive environment there. Oh well, seriously that class is very quiet and peaceful thou. But everything depends on my re-test which i will be sitting on the 16th november. Approximately 16 days from now i guess, i better buck up and change my attitude. Surprisingly i don't give a damn anymore, you guys are right. It's just a matter of time whether i'm willing to give up anot. It's gone and i'm still hoping for the best.. i don't want to choose!
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM