Finally i can use the computer, had been a very hectic week thou. Saw some lame things when i'm out of from my "prison." What are adults up to these days? Saw this two couples on saturday in the bus, yucks! Plus they're sitting right infront of us too.
Anyways this is haqim's history paper, i seriously laughed non-stop when i saw it. Mrs B Leong
Goodness, i saw a dead rat!! R.I.P
Okay, so anyways, many freaking nasty stuffs happened during this week. I can't believe what she did too. That's like so irresponsible of her, why did you do this to me? It can't be helped i guess, nobody can guess you except yourself. I hope that someday, it will soon be revealed and you can see your true self too. Let's not bother about this anymore, i was so damn disappointed with the way things had happened. It happened not once, not twice, i guess i lost count too..
So school is like so damn boring! Found out that studies is really damn lousy and all that, nevertheless i'll try. Forgot when did my father started scolding me too, but that's the day tragedy happened. Someone wasn't able to use the computer and then i had to ask him for some things. And then turns out i got scolded, this scolding really made me feel so broken up inside. I feel so stupid doing all this things all of a sudden. You guys want to know what he shouted at me? Something typical but complicated, i don't know how to describe the feeling out. I was mad, at the same time, i think you're right. But sometimes i really don't need your company you know? I'm someone who is better off alone..
You don't need to scream at me so damn loudly right? Don't know why but sometimes i just lose my cool damn easily. Can't believe i shouted back the truth at you, it isn't your business in the first place right? I seriously don't know what's up with me at that time, it's not moodswing. I kind of lose it, no matter how much i try to fight for myself, things won't turn out right anymore. All i can do is just to look down, can you just listen to my explanation just this once? If your answer is a no, then i'll just accept it as a no! No need to get angrier minute by minute. The thing you always say, the more i say the angrier i get. Then don't say already for goodness sake, if that's what you want me to think. Your closest relative told me about you, well of course unexpectally thou..
Many of them also know about you and your attitude, and they were quite surprised at my answer when they interrogated me. They all know about you a lot, well quite petty sometimes. One matter can be dragged on and on, seems like it can last forever too. And the other thing, i think both of you look funny together. Not in a rude way, but the things you guys say to us. I find it really funny, and the things you guys do. After what i heard from that time, i find it very very unexplainable. So anyways all this feelings did not just change with a blink of an eye. After what i saw yesterday, really made me feel like crying. I can't believe all this small things really can make me cry and all those. My heart really is soft at times, maybe i shouldn't be sitting there in the first place.
So i seriously feel like an extra when mdm chang is teaching the others A math. I feel like a freaking extra there! Maybe i should be blamed for all my todays, i'm to blame. One sentence which i learnt today, a habit takes time to change. Maybe you need time, yes i agree and i'll respect that. I'm seriously so confused this few days and everyday seems so unpredictable. I don't know what to expect nor am i satisfied with my tomorrow. So anyways, i was shocked when we're having cca today. Zhibing and me went to teach two secondary ones for marching today, i was seriously damn shocked, but i did most of the commanding. It's like they totally forgotten what they've been taught! Plus they don't even want to put in the effort to listen to what i say. Youths nowadays?
Oh yes, since odelia wrote something so nice to me, i'm going to write something nice for her too! Let's see, alright i know you'll be looking at this. So i just want to say that she's is a very nice person! Plus she knows much more than me, so you can always ask her for advices, just like me! I still don't know your "list!" You better tell me sooner or later, or else! Anyways this girl is supportive, and i'll always remember your phone is available 24/7! Thanks for making me smile whenever i'm having problems or feeling down. In short, you rock!
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM