I'm here to update i guess, fingers are tired to type anyways. So anyways i'll update a little bit about yesterday. Actually i should went to escape theme park with ASG and yingzhen. But pf couldn't make it, so we just went ahead with the plan. Don't know what promotion they had, but the entrance fee was six dollars. And it's so damn cheap! We played there till about three plus and went to the nearby shopping centre to walk around. After that went to eat dinner at chinatown. Well that place sure do bring back memories to me. As yingzhen had to leave earlier, adeline, yilian, my sister and i began to walk around aimlessly. And that's not a bad thing too, i never had the time to do all this sort of things in life.
Finally got a chance to walk around aimlessly. I've gone to too much lame places, i guess so. And we walked from chinatown to marina. Those surroundings and buildings, oh man! Decided to stay on for a little longer, and ended up going home late. And then today went out again, my mind's a total mess. I need time to sort it out, everything's happening too suddenly. Your lies consume me with every breath i burn, and now the past that should be kept haunts me at night. Things like this are unexplainable, why do we need this and who was it that said that? Senseless and i'm not sure why i'm not going to pretend that I know all the answers. Of all of these questions, it's got to be good for something..
And i see nothing i can do would change this now. This emptiness can only bring sorrow if you leave. One moment never told that i have seen nobility, my life's been molded by that which was demonstrated for me. I'll not deny the truth of right and wrong set forth for me, even if i am half of this my simple pride. I'll will be released and never believed, it happened before. As i was being deceived by the foolish and the weak embody still lies here. In lies the heart of this truth. I know now what it's worth a second chance at this, or reason to justify this gift. A simple talk or two would let me feel more at ease. Don't leave you said to me and for a moment i feared i'd stay. Six feet an earthen home in silence, the circle incomplete.
I hate your actions, i hate the words you say. I hate the things you do for me, i never did appreciate what you've done for me. Might as well just back off a little and give me my own personal space. That's what i have to say about you, and i don't regret one bit at all. I don't get it sometimes but what you're doing is a little too obvious to the others. What you've sent me yesterday shocked the hell out of me. But does that really would change my point of view for you? All this time, i've seen everything and heard everything. I doubt i'll be looking back now, it just brings back all these unfairness to me. Holding it back for a reason, and i don't regret my actions earlier. Seen this and heard that, it's all different points of views from different people. Just imagine if i didn't heed for your advice earlier, wonder what would be the outcome? Would that really change my life?
When will i ever learn the true meaning of it? it's all up there
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM