Mid-year examinations had already started, guess I wouldn't spend too much time on the computer either. Anyways two papers down, about five more subjects and a english oral left to go. Oh man, it is killing me! I feel better after doing the english paper, rather than my mother tongue paper. At least my english composition was a bit interesting, rather than my mother tongue composition. I did not even have the time to do finish, hope the teacher marking my paper would be lenient I guess.
Been restricted from some things, but I guess that does not really matter much anymore. I tried my best to try to get along, but I just can't go on any further. I will not admit that I am at fault, being a paranoid? Things are like this and they will never change, now I know how you felt last time. Everyday, I kept thinking that things should not turn out this way. It looked better before, but now as I walked past you, the feeling seemed different from before. I never did intend to voice out my unhappiness, somehow I told myself that you would change for the better. I guess I was wrong, everything turned out worst, and was it all due to my fault? I too, don't even know it myself, let time tell I guess. The more I say makes me feel differently, why should I bother about this matter anymore? Why should I suffer because of you? You don't even have the rights to change the way I feel or think. I am frustrated and I can't believe you are not the one. Waited so long to see all this crash and fall through. So many times have I hidden all my disbelief, I will take it that they are all delusions.
Well, I will update if I have the chance, if not after the exams. All the best! Lord, You know that I had cried out to You countless times. Sometimes I feel your prescence and sometimes I do not, but I know You will always hear my prayers. I am really at a loss of words, I don't want to carry on like this. I can't disguise the look inside my eyes, Lord, answer my prayers! It seemed so clear to me now. the more I try to talk things out, the more things tend to get out of hand. Nevertheless I had told myself this, if you want things to be like that then I would not have any choice left. I hate you, don't ever talk me again.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM