Anyways I was flipping through my passport and I saw this secondary 3 photo of mine. OMG I look like shit.

No wonder I am always stuck at the immigration for quite some time. I remember a time when I was stuck there staring at the auntie, and then she suddenly said,"Wah! One year change so much! Sure is you bo?" Duh of cause it is me, who else? People change right? :/ Had a long drive through malaysia's country side, my sister, brother and I slept almost three quarter of the journey. Maybe it is because of the motion sickness pill we took earlier in the morning. Awww, can't get to take photos of the country side. Anyways we took a cable car up to genting, here we go!
We are going up, up, UP! Is that smoke up there? Haha!
So blurry, can you see the buildings? xD
Went to check in a hotel, it was different from the other hotel we went last time. And this one was definitely MUCH, MUCH smaller.
Wah, look at the "pro" playing. Hahaha
Just look at the expression on my brother's face. :O
Wow, amazing. A digital camera has got a self-timer feature. Lmao!
Went to walk around the shopping centre, damn, I will never get sick of that place. Played bowling, awww it has been a long time since I last played. So you cannot blame me for the lousy scores! I saw fei yu qing there! OMG! Not my taste, but I don't know why I became so excited when I saw him. Haha!
These are not the only places, I am just too lazy to turn on my camera. Hah!
OMG! It is fei yu qing! Seriously, they don't need to shine too much light on him. He is damn fair already. Hahaha.
Went to play bowling, seriously I don't want to talk about my scores. I had fun there, and my brother bowled for the first time in his life. Hah! Playing bowling there isn't exactly that cheap either. Oh well..
Wow, young kids bowling at this age, so envious man!
Seems like my sister likes taking photo more than I do. :/
Played the outdoor games, sorry if there are a very little photos. I don't carry my phone while I am on the ride, neither my dad nor my sister took much photos, koped some from my dad's camera. Those rides doesn't seem that scary anymore, except this particular one. Spaceshot, I kept screaming when the ride is going up. Diao, I practically threw my sister's face. Haha, but we kept playing that ride thou. Damn, the queues are long too.
Went to play arcade at night, seems like my sister, mum and I were seriously addicted to the basketball game. We kept playing non-stop, and I think we used up about twenty five dollars on that machine. Yes! I got the highest score among the three of us, 121. Beat that! :D
Woah, I am so addicted to basketball. Hah!
Wah, so many people looking, so paiseh but it is damn cool la! :X
Woots, tickets!
It is the last day in genting! Sob sob, time seems to pass so fast. Anyways, we are heading to KL around the afternoon. Woke up in the morning and went out of the hotel, man! The cold breeze, oh my goodness, can you feel the coldness? Haha! Thank God we weren't playing the outdoor rides, those rides should be closed in this weather.
The view is so blurry, can't see anything. Brrrr..
We are heading down, down, down.
My dad drove to KL, the distance isn't that short either. It took us about three to four hours approximately to reach there? I don't know, I was sleeping again, this time I didn't take the pill. Hah lame. So we went to stay at this luxurious hotel, now everything is big, big, BIG! Now my aim is to buy loads of stuffs! Playing machines is a strictly no-no for me already, I felt damn nauseous during the entire journey.
Called berjaya times square, I think. Yup, this shopping centre is damn big. Guess you will know how would the figures on the price tags look like. Haha!
This place looks high class right? Well it is for me, the people are damn friendly by the way :)
I don't get why is this wulu building standing in the way, they should demolish it!
Can you see the twin towers? The view is damn nice la :D
Went for dinner, and a particular stretch of road is damn crowded and there are tons of people "forcing" you to eat at their restaurant. People smoking everywhere, think I am going to die earlier due to second-hand smoke. Man, the night view makes me emo.
Wah, that guy so dua bai. Crowded street right?
Yeah, night view. Hard to catch them nowadays, sad.
The view from our hotel at night, so nice. Does it make you emo? Haha joking.
Get to ride malaysia's monorail and their train, totally different from singapore's. Went to a even bigger shopping mall! And you know what that means, MORE SHOPPING! :D
Wah, this train station looks damn haunted. I don't know why but it gives me the creeps.
I am going to platform 5 and a half. Hogwarts! Here I come! Hah, I realised that I am at the wrong platform, lame.
Look at the appearance of this shop, no wonder I saw many kids running inside. Hah.
Playing bowling in the dark, and the balls and pins glow. Isn't that so damn cool?!
Malaysia's monorail station look like this. Haha look at my mum :X
So random :/
Let me tell you something damn funny about this toilet, you must be wondering why I put this picture up. Here goes, my dad stopped at a check-point for a break and I went to the rest room. I saw a door half-opened and I went to push it open, to my surprise I saw an elderly lady around her sixties inside. Guess what? She was using the toilet paper and cleaning her "erm" and her shirt was being pulled up. I don't know what the hell was she doing with her door unlocked, but I did apologise okay! Maybe I shall just pretend I never saw this before in my whole entire life. *flash* There! I have forgotten all about it! :D
Freaky place, giving me freaky memories.
Time to get back on the highway and head back to singapore!
Wow, I managed to take one of this on the highway. Hey! My camera skills ain't that bad okay?! On the way back, I started to be zhi lian. Haha!
Oh my goodness I am so zhi lian :X
Advertising for Starbucks coffee?
I have no idea what made me make that expression.
Diao, they are asleep except for me. Who is going to keep me entertained!
Awww I didn't get a shot of my mum. Hah! God's plan.
My dad, the person who drives us around! Obviously he can't turn round to smile for the camera.
One of my favourite random pictures, brings back the old memories.