Wow, I feel as if I got to explore the whole singapore by myself yesterday. Woke up damn early in the morning, around seven. May not be early to you but I usually wake up at maybe ten plus? So took a mrt to woodlands and jolene came to fetch me and I went to singapore sports school. Damn, that school is damn big man! I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces when I go back. Hey! I went back because I love God hor! Haha!
So they were supposed to have breakfast in a canteen. And when I enter the door, I saw west B people! It has been a long time since I last saw them too, and I got to see my unit people. Heard that there is a restructuring too, anyways breakfast was great, praise and worship was super and the teachings were wonderful! Yay, I had been longing for those hand phone straps, now I finally got one. Wahahaha!
Anyways my purpose was to meet God, and I heard Him so clearly yesterday. Awww, I still miss church badly. After that took the mrt to dhoby ghaut and then to harbourfront, when the station stopped at somerset. I was like,"OMG, I miss this place, kns how I wish I can go back there." Met up with my class, someone just had to cancel it at the last minute, wth. Had tons of fun there and at vivocity! Thank God mum and dad fetched linda, yilian, my sister and I home, was too lazy to take the mrt home. Hah! Wth, I realised that I am very short. Oh well, I won't discriminate God's creation. But God! Let me grow taller somehow :(
I will update the pictures tomorrow I guess, sister complained that her computer is too laggy. Which makes it me not having the opportunity to send my pictures via bluetooth to her computer. Oh well, will update the pictures tomorrow! I want to watch men in white! Was looking at their trailer, but I still don't get the storyline. Here is the trailer, tell me if you get it :/
Girl guide camp is on monday! Oh man, so damn afraid that things would get screwed up thou.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM