Yes! I am back from girl guides camp, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I went back home in the morning, and the next thing I knew was that I was fast asleep on my bed. OMGGG I LOVE MY BED A LOT CAN? So I slept all the way through night time, then I was abruptly awoken by my parents. And then I had to study, and then I slept at ten again. Can't believe I slept so early,
So let me just roughly tell you those events happening during camp, first was tent-pitching. After that was marching and then lunch. There was night treasure hunt where they were supposed to run around the school with their patrol with only a torchlight in their hands. Thank you quaraisha's dad for the food and drinks! I love the ex-cos! They are joyce, quraisha, me, puifun and shafidah! I guess bathing for three minutes without locking the doors really makes my juniors pek chek and insecure. Thank God their marching improved, rather than before.
Second morning, gadget making, team-building games and lunch. Let me emphasis on the team-building games, I was in-charge of a particular game. Lazy to describe it out, but it was SO DAMN FUNNY to see them carrying each other! After that was the enrolment ceremony! It was so damn cool to see those secondary ones in their uniform, some skirts were long, but it is okay! During the night, we had confidence walk part one and two, guess part two was scarier. Anyways here are some of the photos. Sorry if I didn't took much during the camp, it is a school for goodness sake and I can't be possibly walking around with my hand phone in my hands. Kns my sister kope so many pictures from my hand phone. Oh well happy looking!
First event tent-pitching! Look at those two at the left xD
The ACL is trying very hard to fix the tent. Wahahaha.
I bet I can find some slackers in this picture!
Omggg they are slacking T.T
Three ex-cos :)
Koped from my sister's blog, my patrol! Eeee I look like... ;x Lunch time! Hah! They are so shy to look at my camera.
Wah so straight, that is because they are standing behind a straight line =.=
Marching? Let me see who is moving in the squad, HAHA Look at mrs neo and miss kokila. Yes! I got their 'chou zao' :D
Miss kokila! One of our CCA teacher! Wah sai she wore adidas brand.
Ho ho, me and adeline slacking in the toilet at two in the morning.
Second day doing PT in the morning, ssttrreettcchh ;D
Gadget making, hah! I see so many people slacking here.
Changing for the enrolment ceremony, oops don't look at me! I am not done yet xD
Secondary ones in their uniform, chunni is at the left and nicole is at the right! :D
This is nicole ang sze ting, I bet she is going to kill me when she sees this!
Marching time again.
Alright! Confidence walk, had been looking forward to this I guess, I didn't want to say I saw 'you-know-what.' For the first walk, I am supposed to be stationed at the cookery room. With this big shutter in front of me, during the walk, I suddenly hear 'clang-clang-clang' behind the shutters. And I was like, what the fk?! It is not windy during that time and it made prayed to God non-stop, speaking in tongues for one hour plus. Wow thank God it stopped hah!
It was the confidence walk time, part two seems like a haunted walk. Omg! A ghost in the middle!
The 'ghost' is looking at my camera. HAHA!
Time to clean the tents and home sweet home! ;D
Super tired man, during the camp, I only got to sleep on hard surfaces and had no blanket or whatsoever. Had to kope from people something to cover on myself and the surrounding was so fking cold la. In the end, I only got one hour of sleep for the first night and two hours for the second night. The ex-cos didn't have enough food, singaporeans are so fortunate these days.
Confusion hits me, nothing left to say, to use or to give. This only gives me frustration, you are taking this the wrong way and you think that it's alright. Did you ever do the right things but still feel bad about it? Oh well that is just me I guess. I still got guides meeting tomorrow and there is a carnival on saturday near orchard. People please come down and support us! Ask me for the location if you feel like coming down. Adios people!
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM