Man, really busy this few days. Wonder whether my blog will rot or what, or well I realised that I have kept this piece of shitty blog for about two years? Well not exactly two years, maybe a year plus? Oh no I am being lame -.-
Eeee yer friday is going to be such a long day for me, having math remedial too, going to miss out on CCA. Really going to miss girl guides and all my dear juniors, hah!
Heard what he had said. WTF na beh, really screw you man. God wouldn't forgive you for what you have did thou He chooses to forgive other people for their sins. I guess I shouldn't care so much, I just can't help but to get mad at this time. When will this burden leave? Will update soon! I promise!
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM