Hello world and those people looking at this! This week is super tiring, especially when you don't get enough sleep and start getting cranky and stuffs. Life sucks at times, whatever! -.-"
I don't know why but whenever I wake up on a thursday morning, I will feel SUPER DUPER tired. Weird mind and body I have, hah! Anyways our class went for a re-test on the NE quiz. I went to re-take mind out of boredom and that I told myself I must and have to get a Master Builder.
Ended up re-doing the whole game again and again. Stayed in the computer lab for about 2 hours, I can't believe I can stay in that place for that long plus I re-took the quiz for about 7 seven times I think. But hey! I got a master! Score is 639k, lost to my sister by a little bit. OH YEAH OH YEAH! ;D ;D
Master Master!
Life sucks sucks sucks. Will be having three to four common tests/ mock tests on monday, wah sai. Really got to mug for my chemistry, my chemistry is even lousier than a secondary three's student standard. I don't want to breakdown again. I will be going to Singapore polytechnic for some food module. Realised how precious time is now T.T
Anyways the weekends are here! But it is being taken up, going to have some Games' Day at Dunearn secondary school on saturday. Plus my parents are bringing us out on sunday, don't know what place. But I know it will be damn... *ahem* I won't say bad things here! So, my sister and I went to puifun's house after school. I get to see Snowy! Thank God mdm chang gave us the math mastery test at 12pm instead of 3pm. WOOHOO!
Zhilian-ing in the bus! ;x
Did this stuffs in puifun's house. Bought KFC to puifun's house for lunch. Played with snowy. Watched Saw III (very disgusting, freaked us out). Had karaoke, sang like retards. Played with snowy, oops I think I mentioned that before ;D
Isn't she adorable?!
She doesn't like my camera ='(
Snowy's snacking on her snacks! :)
Black lover and white lover ;x
Close-up of snowy, her hair is messy!
They are dog-lovers too! ;D ;D
My sister is obsessed with this cooking show -.-"
So cute so cute!
Part of her fur blocked my right eye T.T
Wheeeee~ Now I am carrying her! ;D
Oh no she is slipping from my arms!
Top view.
I went to try out her massage chair, and sat there for half-an-hour ;x
Last shot of snowy before I go home ='(
Less than 7 weeks before prelim starts. Come to think of it, four years had seriously passed too fast. Still got to wake up at 7 plus later on for the Games' Day, come on! Isn't the weekends for me to wake up later? Where has freedom gone to?
Having three ulcers in my mouth and the feeling sucks. Having chest pain today, oh man I find it so hard to breathe. Oh what the heck, hopefully we will win something, byeeeee for now.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM