
Boring week, BORING! I am not doing well internally and physically. I find it very hard to breathe and I seriously, seriously feel like dying. What is worst, is that the pathway through my oesophagus till my stomach feels very weird, numb feeling I guess? Zzzz. I don't feel like talking, and my mum just shouted at me over the phone because I answered the telephone in about 10 seconds' time. Wtf.
Our class finally got to go to the chemistry lab, to do titration. I failed the experiment four times! Whereas my classmates failed it at most twice only, what a failure! I freaking gained weight! Na beh. I hate this family to fcuking shout and scream here and there, they don't know how to distinguish facts. Weird, for the first time ever in history, I felt that time had past damn quickly. Maybe I was too ignorant.
Art was... I don't know, having ambivalence for that subject. I pity ruth ng. Since I have SO much time in the art room, I ran around taking photos with people. Kind of retard, this is how I spend my free time.

An example of how a bored student would sit in front of her.
Woots! NO TEACHER! ;D
I have caught retarded-ness! ;x
Left - Hard-working student, Right - Slacker.
Yay yilian decided to cam-whore with me!
Look look look!
Went to Singapore Polytechnic again. Before that went to jurong entertainment, bought some snacks and smuggled inside the polytechnic. We are going to learn how to make chocolates on monday! Can't wait ;D
Thought today would be a non-boring lecture, turns out that it was a ONE-BIG YAWN lecture. I don't understand a single shit the lecturer was saying from 3pm till 6pm. What a waste, it is all about profitting and stuffs. My classmates were like three-quarter dead already, seems like the lecturer is talking to the air -.-"
Cam-whoring in the toilet!
And again...









1:24 AM

Singapore Social Network Updates