Re-updated. Thank God I managed to get hold of the photos, sending photos to the computer always gives me headache. Anyways I had been laughing non-stop the entire day. I am happy(finally)! School was boring the entire week. Zzzz. Did not have time to blog with photos and stuffs...
I am always never looking forward to the first lesson on fridays. Combined humanities made it worst, but today. The class was so noisy and non-lerthargic! Talking to miss kokila was fun, she ended up crapping with some of us in the class. She said I failed my Social Studies common test! I don't believe it! @#$%^&*
It was the last day for the Food Innovation Module held at Singapore Polytechnic! People were filled with rapture but I don't, I am going to miss that place... :(

DO NOT EAT IN THE BUS! ;D

Happy people! ;)

My sister and puifun were playing and playing...

And they ended up chasing each other with kitchen utensils... Ahahaha.
We invited some teachers over, too bad mr soh was not able to make it here. Ended up inviting our chemistry and F&N teachers.

Miss Tian and Mr Faizal!

The Lasagne Group! Loves ;D ;D ;D

This is Mr Ting, AND I AM SO OBSESSED WITH HIM! Oops ;x ;x

Look at his serious look. Awwww I miss him :(

The teachers turn serious when our presentation starts...

The chocolate group.

The ice-cream group ;D

Joelle's the Apple Essence Lasagne? HAHAHA.

Isn't it appetizing?

I guess we were not really THAT prepared for the oral presentation.

Laughing soon became our middle name.

After that turning serious ;D

Grace: "Why must I press the buttons for you?!"

Getting ready to serve the teachers the dishes.

I gave it to Miss Tian. Now say thanks! Ahahaha.

Miss Jasmine Leong. Thanks for everything! ;D

Mr Faizal. Making sure that our food don't end him up in the hospital ;D

Miss Tian. Always go to the gym one ;D

Good-looking cakes. HAHA.

The last time we will be seeing this pathway.

The place where my love for video-making started.

The place where we invented Apple Essence Lasagne ;)

Home sweet home!

I have no idea what brought me to do this -____-"
This is a video of our one month of hard work, experiences and final product. Of course, it was done by ME! Plus it was certainly better than the previous one. Enjoy it! I know it isn't the best too. Practice makes perfect! ;D ;D
This is our product's advertisement. Watch it and tell me whether you would consider buying this apple essence lasagne. Buy it! (Please) Ahahaha.
Yes! Those teachers and lecturers were at a loss for words when they saw this video.
Mdm chang gave us a paper one test. I did not know whether that was an O level or prelim standard paper. As I was flipping through the paper, my jaw was permanently wide-opened. I don't even understand a single fcuk question in that paper. Worst still, I thought it was a prelim standard paper.
Did peer-marking and stuffs, thank God I scored higher than expected. But I still... Anyways I went to ask Mdm chang some things regarding the paper.
Me: Mdm chang, this paper prelim standard? Or O level? (Assuming that O level paper would be easier)
Mdm Chang: Siao ar? This one O level paper of course.
Me: Siao ar! Die liao lur...
Stupid me, I spent so much time revising and yet I was unprepared for her test. Off to study! Byeeeee for now.