Hello! Oh man, I feel really, really, really tired today. Let me just dump this photos, shit I still have got one thick stack of math homework. CRAP!
Anyways the release of O level mother tongue results are out today. I saw people crying and some were laughing. Wonder would I be smiling or crying when the day come as I am receiving my O level results. Better buck up, ahhh!
Anyways went to watch this movie, 881, on saturday. It was kind of a last minute thing anyways. I now know what does this number means, it refers to the word, papaya. The show is funny, but sad at the last part. Cool, I want to learn hokkien more! ;D

Great show ;D ;D
Getting high before watching the movie ;x
Went to Singapore Polytechnic as usual. This time, we were supposed to start making already. But we screwed it up...
It is okay! The lecturer says that no one has ever succeeded the first try. Damn, we shouldn't have skipped lesson on wednesday. What a loss...
Happy look ;D
Serious look ;x
Waiting for my lasagna to bake. *sigh so long*
My sister testing out the lasagna sheet. Joyce,"Yucks, wtf is this?" xD
Both of them doesn't like the end result. HAHA.
And we still got the mood to play around ;D ;D

What am I doing =.="
I am late for school as I reached school at around 9:10am. Along with some other guys. Yucks I don't want to do detention. Chinese class was damn fun, I realised that I am the only one who completed WXN's homework. I am so guai. HAHAHAA ;x
Byeeeee, I am sooooo tired!