Realised that thursday's update really sound as i f I am in a rush. Truth is, I am. Who gives a damn anyways. I have been like slacking a lot on wednesday and thursday, plus I am supposed to be doing my revision and stuffs. I feel bad, won't you feel bad too if you were me? :(
Our class was very suay on friday. For the first time, our class got caught because of some class cleaniness issues. Kind of lame, but our class was caught for having lots of dust on the windows. Wtf? Having dust is inevitable. -_____-"
The hard-working people ;D
Lazy and playful people, what the heck are they doing!
Childish, studious and lethargic people/ person.
Super childish people. Grow up la! And help with the windows! ;D
Went to Singapore Polytechnic again as usual, blah blah blah. Have to buy some more ingredients, and our budget is going to exceed! But! Thank God everyone including the lecturers loved our lasagne! YAY! ;D ;D
We made three lasagnes and within a few minutes, the container was empty. I only had less than 5 bites, I think. Pizza hut, here we come! We are going to beat your lasagne! Anways some fcuked up accident happened to me...
I was going to put a portion of lasagne in my mouth, and suddenly. My left jaw... *CRACK* After that, the left side of my mouth went numb. And till now, I can't bite nor chew properly. _l_ _l_
Random? ;/
Left - non retarded. Right - retarded ;D
My sister is pulling people to go zhi-lian with her ;x
Joyce: PHOTO - TIME!
I was using my computer just now, and then my brother ran into my room and threw some small white stuff on me. It landed on my legs, I picked it up and shrieked. It was my maid's tooth, and I can't believe I am touching it. Wtf, my brother is so going to pay for what he has done. OMGGG.
I didn't know a tooth was that big!
Well, prelims is starting next week! I see people mugging like nuts for it, and I mean really, really nuts. Damn, I failed my first mastery test today, shucks. Got to go audition! Byeeeee.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM