I had a very sucky day at school! Sucks! I woke up having a cold, and I thought it would be a minor one. But as time pass, I ended up sneezing non-stop. I am guessing my nose will fly off sometime during the day. My juniors and classmates were asking what the hell is wrong with my face, looks like crap. -_-"
I don't know, I was in a very bad most of the time during school. So many people pissed me off and my face pissed a lot of people. What the fcuk, I am never going to enjoy PE lessons ever again! STFU!
Anyways we went to Singapore Polytechnic, thank God theory lessons were finally over! We learnt how to make chocolate on monday! Damn cool, I feel that I have gained a lot of weight, crap. This three weeks onwards would be filled with practical lessons. Hooray! ;D
Look at my classmates being so attentive ;D
The guy is so extra -.-"
Puifun, me and my sister! "Don't bother us la!"
Most of us hated this part, cleaning/ washing up part ;x
Our groups' creative creations! ;D ;D
Other people's tables were messier right? HAHA.
Look at their chocolates!
Mine mine! Don't laugh at my creativity, it ain't that easy to make.
Anyways the school is celebrating National Day tomorrow at Jurong East cultural hall. Yes! No school! But sadly, I still got the Singapore Polytechnic module to go to tomorrow. But nevertheless I shall make it fun and stuffs. YEAH!
Will update soon, hope school won't take most of my free time away. Man, school really sucks, what the hell is wrong with taking a break just for a little while? Byeeeee.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM