Another week had past, very quickly, one week for me already! Today was quite a short day, many of us wanted to pon school. Crappy day, my day started out with me rebelling against a teacher and fighting with my sister. She ended up refusing to mark my combined humanities homework. HAHAS! :X
Anyways our class finally got the chance to have photo-taking! Had been like waiting for a long time for it. Guess what? The time slot is during chemistry lesson! NO CHEMISTRY LESSON! :D :D
Seriously, the whole photo-taking concept changed a lot. The formal and informal photo-taking ways sucksssss..
The second row of the girls taking the formal photo, with me inside, had to practically kneel down. What the hell? Ridiculous -____-"
For our informal shot, our class wore our class-tee the opposite side. The back became the front and the front became the back. While we were taking our photo, many people, and I really mean MANY looked at us from all angles of the school. So paisehhhhh.. :X
Retarded people wearing the shirt the wrong way :D
Sorry linda! HAHAS! Our class-tee's colour is very striking right?
Number 5 and 6! With linda's spastic face :D
I don't get what this people are doing. Hmmm?
Had art lesson again, I went to the art room late as usual, and ruth ng doesn't give a damn. Worst part is that there is construction work going on in the art room. I can seriously go deaf, NOISYYYYY! I rather pon art lessons too :D
Stupid people making stupid noises -___-"
Went to a coffeeshop near westmall for lunch, everyone was annoyed at me because it took me twenty minutes to decide on the food I want to eat. After that, we went to westmall to walk/ slack/ crap/ get high/ going nuts. Crazy bunch of friends I have :D
Wheeeee~
I know you all will kill me for making your stomach rumble now :X
I am so hungry that I can even eat the bowl!
Three busy-bodies looking down (:
I still don't get why must they sit with these old people.. O.O
We LOVE taking photos!
Reached home and went to use the computer and stuffs. I found Vodka in my fridge, and I soon realised that I was the one who put it in the basket, thus my parents paying for it unnoticeably. Oh I am so baddddd... :D
I thought it was nice, until...
I drank finished three-quarter of it and I soon got sick of it. No alcoholic drinks for me for the time being! Maybe a few days? :X
Whateverrrrr. I am being random over here. Right now, I am damn fcuking pissed off with my brother. He is going to be a fcuking maple addict, I can't be freaking bothered anymore. Na beh. Damn I am so tired of going to school already. I can't take this torment! :(
Suffering from severe tiredness! Rahhh. I want my sleep! :D
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM