Crap, I didn't get enough sleep for two whole days. Zzzz.. But! Something very amusing happened during a night... That made my sister and I damn freaking pissed off. Arrr whatever la :X
I was too tired to update about yesterday's stuffs, so here is it! We went out, with yingzhen, my sister, cranston and jovan ;D
Jovan was late for an hour plus! Because he overslept! Anyways some guys tagged along too. We camwhored while waiting for him! (:
MIRRORS MIRRORS!
Doesn't seem so random after all :X
Yingzhen claimed that she was a better photographer than me -__-"
Can't believe we wore the same black skinnies!
Crowdeddddd..
One playing handphone. TSKKKKK!
Hah! My stupid hand :X
Went to bugis to shop for a little while. Walked here and there.. ;D
Camwhoring in the toilet!
Went to Plaza Singapura after that, and we walked here and there again. Super crowded too.
Long time since I have been here Dx
Lazy people!!!!!
After that, after that! Took a bus to esplanade, wheeeee~~
Told you mirrors were my favourite. HAHA!
Walking and walking.. ;D
Sat there, talked a little and played true and dare.
And... More camwhoring!
Supposed to act out a spastic and retarded face :/
Friends! <33
Roarrrrr! Stop playing your phone! ;P
Last photo I took, taken too much already :X
After that all of us went out separate ways, he accompanied me and we went for dinner and home. I was so damn paiseh can? :X oh yah, I saw jordan too! ;D
Went home and I fell flat on my bed and went zzz-ing for 10 hours. Of course I would go and bathe first -___-"
My brother's birthday is tomorrow! Wonder where my parents would bring us... Hope I won't gain too much weight tomorrow, omgomg. Alright I seriously have been slacking and my O level mathematics prelim is like 1 week from now.
Got to JIAYOU! I hope nothing would turn out wrong.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM