Finally! The english paper is over! Five more papers and a english oral left to go. I seriously, seriously, seriously do not have any freaking mood to study. Especially science, screw you ass!
The english paper one was hard, I forgotten some parts of the letter writing format! I bet the teacher is going to deduct my marks very happily. I also screwed up my composition! Because I was too busy looking out of the window looking at two guys fighting in a gay manner. I won't relent myself if I score low marks. Knsssss.
Anyways after the paper, yingzhen, puifun, my sister and I went to west coast area to have our lunch. In the end, we ended up buying maggi mee from sheng siong for our lunch.We are not budget! Hah! Yingzhen keep taking free food samples, omggggg.
What is that in the sky?! LMAO.
The child in us ;D
I love mirrors!
It is us shopping (:
Fishes! Smellyyyyy ;X ;X
Choosing the instant noodles carefully.
After that we walked to yilian's house (:
Preparing the noodles!
They are doing something behind my back. Roar!
One busy taking pictures, one busy eating.
Puifun is still playing with the phone! xD
After.
:D :D
We went to meet Bob and Nazi, they brought two other friends along. The assumption english boy was a classmate of my friend! What a small world.
Play Murderer at the void deck and some of them ended up doing forfeits. Damn funny, thank God they were quite sporty (:
Nazi's forfeit was to kiss Bob's ass. HAHAS!
Bob's forfeit was to kiss Nazi's ass ;X
After that we met Hil and the yellow shirt guy. For your information, all of the above names were nicknames. Hah! We sat there and basically talked crap, I got to know new friends too! Went home soon after that.
It is daddy's birthday! Mum says that she has got plans on where to go for his birthday. I got a feeling that she is going to bring us out for dinner. DIEEEEE I am giong to gain weight for sure ;X anyways happy birthday dad! ;D ;D
Look at this picture below, my sister edited it. From left, whore aka deela, slut aka julee, dog aka meeka and biatch aka heeli. I seriously have got no idea why did I post it ;/
Loves! <33
Recently, dad bought this PSP cartridge. Crazy Taxi had always been one of my favourite arcade machine. Everytime I enter the arcade, I would automatically play this game first. Now I can play it everyday and I am sooooo addicted to it! (:
I got no mood to complete my homework! I guess it will be in oblivion. Whateverrrrr.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM