P.S. I went to kope pictures from the other bloggers. Hah!
Yesterday, I went to Isaac and Esther's Sixteen and Seventeen birthday party! I was there! ;D
Met up with Felicia and Janel first. Felicia went to the supermarket because she promised Isaac that she will sponsor all the drinks..
All of us ended up carrying it to the condo. Hah!
We reached there, but apparently we were at the wrong condo and we were like -_____-"
Anyways something super duper fcukingly embarrassing happened on the bus and I don't want to probe on it. OMGGGGG. Many people reached there already.
Felicia suddenly told me to look up. Now I know what she wants to do.
Us with Esther ;D
It's Isaac and me! Birthday boy! (:
At first we were stoning there but as time past, felicia, janel, my sister and I started to make friends and stuffs. We saw Jayden there! He is a famous blogger! So cool please ;D
The five of us were like talking and entertaining ourselves whereas Isaac and Esther were like running around. Hah.
Isaac, Felicia, Jayden, ME, Janel and my sister.
We met a new guy, his name was stephen ;D
Seriously, even I had trouble blowing the balloons! ):
Stephen, Joyce, Felicia and ME!
Isaac and Esther's birthday cakes.
Happy birthday to youuuuu..
Make a wish!
Now it's time to blow out the candles (:
Only two people were acting cute. HAHAS.
The twins with Stephen, our new friend! (:
Me and Benjamin. Omggg ;O
Me and Jayden. I wasn't prepared yet! Rawr.
The twins with Isaac. Wheeeee~
Anyways I kope all this photos from Felicia and Stephen's blog. There should have been much more photos. My stupid bloody loudy piece of crap phone wouldn't work! What luck!
And many of the people there were sooooo into taking photos! CRAP! I reached home and soon realised that my memory card was spoilt. SIAN-______-"
Those who went to Isaac and Esther's party, send me the photos! Thanks! ;D ;D I am going to go study now. Having combined humanities papers on monday, and I am not in a mood to memorise stuffs.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM