
Sorry about the kind-of-wordy entry, you can choose not to read it (: I don't usually type that much, so rest assured. I only do wordy entries when I am feeling down.. ;(
Studies, family, friends, personal life?
Our class did quite badly for our english paper, about 3/4 failed. When we all received our results, everyone was stunned, even me. Some more I hardly fail english! Hope things would turn out better.
Results were not fullfiling, well it has never been fulfilling for me at all. Everytime, I had been praying that I would not get you-know-what. I shouldn't have been too complacent. During my secondary three, it was my worst period of life. It could have been worst.
Some knows what is happening, I don't have a problem with my personal life. I just don't like the way I do things, I shall admit that I am LAZY. I am too complacent and incorrigible. I hope I would be able to do something about it soon. =/
People are always like this. They do not treasure what they have now and when the things they have now is gone. They would regret it so much, feel so remorseful. That is the part that sickens me.
Leave it up to fate I guess. If I ever get it out alive, I would be so damn freaking thankful. Maybe I wasn't cut out to be a science-person. Screw you science. I am definitely weaker at chemistry.
Someone told me to always think positive, I must be happy! Here's a video which never fails to make me laugh up till now.
Look on the bright side ;D
O level mathematics is coming soon! Whenever I see the entry proof, I would get.. Uptight? 10 more days, omgosh.
5:28 PM

Singapore Social Network Updates