I took this picture from melvyn's blog. It's like when I first looked at this picture, my mind just shoots out a lot of questions..
Am I treating others fairly? Is this what I really want? Life is so contradicting at time isn't it? Why can't I just say all my unhappiness? I find it so hard to manoeuvre around this life..
So anyways, here are the picture to puifun. I should have posted them since last wednesday. Sorry for the late update!
Look look! My shirt was out ;X
Puifun and I ;D
Oh shucks you caught me slacking.
OMG! There's gold in there!
I am on top of the world!
You copied my pose! Rawr.
Both of us wanted to stand on top of two trolleys, and there were limited space..
My head ended up knocking the cardboard on top. Ouch X.X
TADAAAAA!
Puifun could squeeze through this small cupboard..
And my legs were like sticking out? Hahas!
It was filled with dust. Ah-CHOO!
I can't believe I dragged my art homework until today, I freaking procrastinated it!
Guess I got to rush through the night, and I still got science to revise for thursday.
Don't probe on the Combined Humanities paper. For Social Studies, the chaper I studied for SEQ didn't came out and I practically stoned at my seat. @#$%!
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM