
Recently, I had been REALLY addicted to this song. Kept playing this song over and over again. About 20+ times a day ;D ;D
I can't believe I am still using the computer when my O level mathematics is like TOMORROW.
Okay anyway, my parents saw my report book. Plus it is like the first time they had ever seen my report book so early. Usually, I would just drag it till next year or what.
My results are..
English: 52
Chinese: 45
Math: 37
Combined Humanities: 54
Science: 37
Art: 50
You can't blame me for my Mother Tongue and my Mathematics results! I am like, taking the prelim papers laaa. Laugh it all out, if you want to (:
I made a promise to my myself, before I got back my report book. That if I make it to secondary five, I will study very hard. Now I got to study very hard..
OK! I better not goof off now. Can't wait for tuesday, I am really going to slack slack SLACKKKKK!
Anyway, I just logged into MSN and this guy, whom I had never chat before said hi to me. Realised that he was under my "Unknown friends" section. I practically LAUGHED as I was typing. Click on it to enlarge ;D

I know my blog's content is getting drier and drier.. T_____T"
4:19 PM

Singapore Social Network Updates