Stupid fcuking bluetooth! Can't even do a simple thing by sending my photos and stuffs. Thank God after a few minutes, it starts connecting. PHEW! ;D ;D until.. It stopped when it sent 10 photos and I am like WTF? I gave sending already _l_ arghhh!
MONDAY
Yz, pf and my sister went to jurong entertainment for lunch after school. We walked here and there, until we all agreed on eating japanese food. So long never eat there. Hah!
My sister buy sooooo long! Rawr!
Our orders! ;D
I seriously don't like eating this three pieces of food..
And so I can use them to play! HAHAS.
TUESDAY
In order to save money, puifun brought from food from home and we ended up eating it at a corner of a school's staircase. Damn funny, I thought the ham was too cold and I ended up putting it under the sun. Hahas!
Simpleeeee!
After that we went to West Coast to meet Nazi and the Chestnut guy. I don't get why puifun and yingzhen kept drooling over that Chestnut guy and they think that he is damn HOT. ;D ;D
Group photo! <33>Wednesday
I had always been looking forward to art lessons, not because I love the subject but because I love to mess around in ruth ng's art room. Example, taking free acrylics, talking crap with her, eating in her class and even dirtying them.
Ooh we are sooooo bad (:
I FREAKING TUCKED IN MY SHIRT?! Scaryyyyy.
Puifun and I took a lot of photos inside the storeroom, too bad this stupid bluetooth thing just won't work. We were practically playing rather than helping her ;X Guess what? I saw a photo of her when she was around her 30s! OMGGG.
After this week, the exams will resume again ): I don't feel like going to school anymore. Our class is just wasting our time there, and I had been slacking A LOT. Plus I am so damn addicted to Crazy Taxi ;D ;D
Ok! I must get this bluetooth thing sorted out, it was making me real mad.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM