I heard a very sucky song on the radio just now! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And it spoilt my mood till now.. -______________-"
Anyway, went out with adeline, yilian and sis yesterday. They wanted to meet jianhong and gang, but something happened. So we met up for awhile only. (:
I am going outtttttttt! ;D
Was supposed to jianhong and gang at jurong entertainment. BUT! I don't know what happened. They ran off to pasir ris.. =/
Sis and I.
Took the MRT to orchard to meet adeline and yilian. The MRT was DAMN crowded lur!!!!!
Adeline and yilian arrived shortly. We went Far east to shop first.
Sis, adeline, yilian and me. (:
My hair is @#$%^& messyyyyyy!
After we shopped for awhile, we went to this shop to slack and eat some stuffs.
And and and, every food we ordered has got fries in it! LOVE IT.
Happy-go-lucky people.
SEE! I told you so. The packet of food on the right was nicer.
Went to the toilet. *DING* You know what I will do there! ;D
Sis loves my crumpler bag soooooo much.
Me and adeline.
Yilian and I.
Damn, you saw my camera. HAHAHA.
Went to Vivocity after that. None of us knew why we went there. Hmmm?
I love reflections.
Went up to the roof tops there. And who says that place is only for couples? We were making hell lot of noise up there!
Oh yah, I met Nicholas there. He bought me my birthday present in advance! I love the watch and the earring. THANK YOUUUUU! ;D ;D
Not emo-ing! (:
SEE! It's going to rain lur.. T_____T
I repeat, not emo-ing!
Yilian dislike the "sun" that is behind me. HAHAHA.
TODAY!
Woke up superrrrr early to go to dad's office to help him pack and unpack stuffs in his new office. I feel damn lethargic..
Don't mind my messy hair!
His new office's location is damn wu lu.
Yes, he works in the industrial place. Hah!
See. There's not a person in sight. How boring!
I feel damn freaking retarded. =o="
Blue me.
Look who's the horny one now ;D
Dad, me and mum.
Told you I love reflections! ;D
Went to Rochor during the evening. Before that, sis and I went to Marina Square to get a job application for Golden Village. Jack introduced me! (:
It was my first time meeting him anyway. Hehehehe.
Mum and I!
Anyway I have got a part-time job already. I bet I won't have got time to update my blog and stuffs. I need money whattttt! )):
I called Rickson in the afternoon. He told me to start work on the friday, saturday and sunday. Can't wait for the job too. Just hope I won't pissed him off or something. Nah I was joking. HAHAH.
Haven't been getting enough sleep lately. Damn freaking tired... ;O
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM