I re-dyed my hair! I suddenly felt like dying red, so I went to dye it red. I seriously hope I won't get sent home. Not like this year, I got sent home on the first day of school.
Anyway, we had this three week extended time-table. I am so sick of it! Holidays are for us to relax and stuffs what. Yet, we have to wake up early in the morning to study for secondary five syllabus already. SIAN AR!
CCA resumed too. I felt that yesterday was sooooo slack la! Some of the girls went to find plastic bottles around the school. Some went to wash it. Some cleaned the guides room.
Me? I walked here and there aimlessly. I don't want to get my hands dirtied what! HAHAH.
I brought Maltesers to school! ;D
Look at what they had done to dry the bottles.
Camera shy people.
The ex-cos! (:
Quraisha kept taking and exploring my phone!
Peirong, ME, Adeline.
SEE! Told you we were slacking. ;D
Today, went out with our parents to go have lunch and stuffs at jurong entertainment.
Sis!
Mum!
ME!
Bought another one ;D
I have got no idea what made me take this photo =/
Earlier in the evening, our parents brought us to IMM for dinner.
It's either they walk slower than me, or I walk too fast. HAHAH.
Went for dinner at Pepperlunch. So cool la! It was the first time our parents ate with us. Normally they would pay for the food and walk off.
They say the food that we, teenagers, are too unhealthy.
So expensive T_____T
Me and dad!
Dad says that he is constantly trying his best to smile. Hmmm?
Dad's attempt to cook, cook, COOK.
Horny biatch ;D ;D
My food finally came!
*DROOLS*
Walked around and grab some more Maltesers! ;D
School is going to be sooooo boring. There is one particular day, I forgotten which one. My chemistry teacher said we are going to have chemistry lessons for 3 hours. WTH -_____-"
Right now, I am downloading SAW III. I know I watched this movie before, but I don't know why I want to watch it again.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM