I had to get up early because I got to go to IMM to go get my uniform. Thankfully! Sis and my brother accompanied me there. Now I got someone to accompany me to have lunch.. (:
My class tee is damn luminous!!!! You can even see it in the dark.
After taking my uniform, the three of us went to Mos Burger for our lunch. Damn expensive!
Plus dad only gave me $10 for lunch. The bill came out $18.50.
I had to fork out $8.50 on my own!!!!!!!!
Sis and bro. ;D
Sis, bro and I.
We were like the only customers there lur. =/
Ahahaha. I don't know why I did this action. ;X
A LOT of food!
I prefer chilli sauce to ketchup sauce. Do you? (:
Chilli sauce goes soooooooooooo well with any kinds of food! ;D
My fish burger. =o="
Sis wanted to walk around IMM to have time for her food to be digested.
Anyway the truth is, she wants to look for a part-time job!
I ended up playing with my bro! HAHAH.
Anyway, we went home soon after that. Because we still need to go to school for CCA lur!!!!
Damn saddening right? Holidays still need to go back to school. T_______T
Crazy people. ;O
I look fuglyyyyyy here!
Typical life of a school girl. Hah!
I realised my sis looks a lot like me in this picture. Like duh, we are twins whattttt.
My helix piercing hurts!
Don't know what the hell a helix piercing is?
YES! I shouldn't have changed the ear stud so soon.
Someone accidentally hit that part of my ear and it hurts like fuck. D:
Anyway I would be working from 10am to 10pm. Long working hours, I know. No choice whatttt, that is what I would do for money.
OK! I am going for dinner now. I will update soon! ;D
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM