
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's right. I am having a saw throat! Oops, I mean I am having a sore throat. Maybe it is more to having a heaty throat instead.
Due to Maltesers! I guess I had eaten too much already.
And and and, I am having a running nose now. Kept sniffing during lesson time.
I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So anyway, went to West Coast with linda, joelle and my sister yesterday. Before that, linda and my sis went to play at the arcade.
I so long never play arcade already!
Somehow, they love this game.
Gong gong gong..
What's on the screen (:
One's talking, the other's listening attentively.
We met joelle at West Coast. First, we went to climb this spider web!
Linda climb so slow lur! :X
I was the first to reach the top! ;D :D
Joelle was the second to reach the top!
Happy and retarded!
Look so wrong can. HAHAH.
This is the most dangerous equipment in West Coast! It cut joelle's foot.
Yee-haw!
I know my hair is messy. The stupid wind so big!
= O ="

SEE! Told you that equipment injured her foot.
After that, yinhao and jonathan came. Went to macdonalds to eat and then went to bukit batok to play basketball.
Damn, my basketball's skills are getting lousier and lousier ):
TODAY! We had chemistry lessons, for like, the entire day? -_____-"
Anyway went to IMM to rent a DVD and went to grab some lunch along the way.
Random shot!
Puifun and I.
Sis and me.
Yingzhen, puifun and I.
We rented a M18 show. It's call Friday The 13th.
I found out that this show came out during the 1980s. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLD!
I wasn't even born when the show came out. Classic.
I want a new phone so badly! *sniff sniff*
7:01 PM

Singapore Social Network Updates