
All I wanted to say is that I do love working at Mr Mango. But I only worked because I wanted to have the experience etc etc. Plus I learnt a lot of things from my boss.
This world is such an ugly place! ;O
I don't know why I felt so high during the last day or my work. ;X thanks for everything!
Anyway I tried to go out alone on monday. ALONE LEH!
I look like some stupid idiot walking around aimlessly. But! I had fun, don't know why too. ;D
I super duper love my photography skills. ;]
I went to City Hall, and then went to Esplanade.

Blur? I know. (:
Messy?! I know! HAHAHA.
Anyway the most I can remember is that I went to watch a movie by myself at cineleisure. After that I bumped into sis and jordan.
Went to stone for awhile and then I went home.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ooh I am going to be so random now..
I freaking miss you so much.. )):
Okay I received this email. About some contaminated chocolates. Some more is Ferrero Rocher!
Which I don't like to eat at all, lucky I didn't went to buy. HAHAH.


11:20 PM

Singapore Social Network Updates