Finally I get to go out with ASG on satuday! Well, that's is our clique's name. We haven't gone out for ages! Really miss them a lot.
Anyway I shall just dump all this photos here. Kind of busy now ;X
Sis and I went to puifun's block to wait for her to get ready.
Me and sis.
Waiting and waitinggggg.
Look at the three of them! They are afraid of the sun! ;O
ASG! x33
I don't know why, but I told a passerby to take this picture for us.
When we reached there, there were fewer people than I expected.
Desserts!
Adeline ;D
I love this prawns a lot! (:
Well, no one ate this except for puifun. =/
Adeline and I.
Retarded and crazyyyyy.
I love fishes!
Well, that's the first two dishes I took.
See! I told you there aren't many people. Hah.
After that, puifun and I went to make our own laska!
HAHAH.
The left bowl is mine.
Some ramen dish.
Cakes!
P/S. Not all of this jellies are mine! ):
A waitress came to our table and gave us some of these xD
ASG!
My ice-creammmmm! Yum.
Pouting lips! ;X
Puifun, adeline and I.
Puifun is now busy answering her phone ._.
Well, after we eaten. Obviously we would go to the toilet! HAHAH.
Hah yilian took this.
Feel the retarded-ness! ;D ;D
After that, we went outside Science Centre to cam-whore!
Future pole dancers. Hah!
ASG 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Adeline came out with this action first. HAHAH.
Reflections!
Puifun's damn pissed be cause sis blocked her. ;O
Went to Jurong Entertainment to take neo-prints. Well, it's been a year since I last took neo-prints too.
Editting!
This is adeline and my favourite picture (:
Went to Bugis after that. Shopped and walked around. Saw some schoolmates there and then we went to play pool.
Jianhong's friend wanted to go Sembawang to sell some stuffs, so the three of us went there.
Anyway I had never encountered an MRT breakdown in my life. Well, yesterday was the day.
"Mum! I am stuck at Ang Mo Kio!"
Anyway, I had a very fun day yesterday. Okay! I seriously haven't started on any of my homework. I bet the teachers are going to kill me tomorrow.
I am glad you said you had moved on. I never regretted knowing you in my life. I will delve into my feelings and find out how much you mean to me. I just needed time off for the time being. Sorry.
Well, these few days. Some guy pissed me off, and everyone else. AND THEN! Now, my internet is lagging like fuck -.-
OH YAH! O level results are coming out soon! Many people say it's either on thursday or friday. Okay I will update soon. Take care all (:
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM