And I thought we were one of those kiasu people to be the first to go there.
There were MANY MANY other people there too! I bet when Chinese New Year comes, the crowd there would be 934753465783456834756 times more crowded! ;O
Hello! (:
We went to Maxwell something something, that was the name of this hawker centre.
MANYYYYY people there!
I ordered carrot cake! Though I still prefer the white one, sis told me to buy the black one.
What the rest of my family members ordered.
Sis and I.
Mum and I.
Me and my little brother.
Desserts! (:
After eating, our parents brought us to walk around Chinatown.
Look at the crowd!
SEE SEE! They were practically squeezing each other ._.
Sis and I!
Me! ;D
I am sure you all had eaten this before right?
Many vendors were selling this jellies, and they kept giving us free samples!
I don't eat this sort of things at all.
And the crowd remained crowded. HAHAH.
Tsk tsk tsk, look at the litter. T.T
After that, my brother wanted to eat ice-cream. So my mum went to buy it from this man. I am sure most of you would know what he will do next right? xD
He would "drop" your ice-cream, or something like that. I don't know how to describe it. Hah.
Sis.
*Ahhhhh*
Look look! You can see those backstage people's hands! HAHAH.
Dark clouds hovering.
I had fun though. Oh yah, guess what?
I thought Chinese New Year is on next wednesday, turns out that it is on the week after next wednesday. Dots...
Okay I got to go do my homework now! Had been slacking for almost the entire weekend! ;O take care all ;D
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM