Guess what? My last finger has got a cut on it. And then I was handling some chilli.
The chilli somehow got into my cut. Now my last finger hurts like fuck and it's swollen. Knnbpcb )):
Anyway yesterday, I had Flag Day. The sad thing is that I couldn't be with my juniors to go to the indoor stadium to celebrate Thinking Day. Okay! Back to Flag Day, all of us decided to stay at Jurong East.
Flag Day for red cross society!
Yingzhen, Ain, Puifun and me! (:
That old lady keeps on talking to yingzhen. About her injured leg, old folks' home etc. -___-
After two hours, all of us went for lunch at Long John Silver.
Loveeeeeeeee cheese.
I have no idea what's that sticker doing on me. HAHAH.
Went back to school at 3pm. And then I went to Orchard to look for glenn! Took the MRT home after that. While yingzhen and puifun went to town.
Can you believe that the moment I reached home, I slept all the way till midnight. Damn, I couldn't sleep after that. Pretty much rotted for 2 hours on my bed.
Well recently, some stuffs happened. Such things can ruin your mood so badly. If you think I am happy with the way I am, how wrong could you get? Okay I don't want to say much about it too.
Partially, it's due to my finger hurting like fuck. I don't want to type so much anymore! Byeeeee people.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM