I bet most of you must have had your reunion dinner just now. Or some of you may be having it now!
Anyway, I shouldn't have gone to school today. Bloody waste of time -.-
I spent an hour listening to my art teacher preach about some art stuffs, and then the chinese new year concert. After that, school ended.
Rather sleep at home. =/
I just had my reunion dinner! So damn full that I can't even walk now ._.
My fridge is FILLED!
My brother's peeling bird eggs.
I am nice to help him okay! HAHAH.
Sis and I.
My brother and I.
Mum and I.
Hahah, somehow this picture cracks me up for reason =/
Loveeeees!
Okay that's about it (: going to go house visiting tomorrow, and then day after, and the day after after. Hahah.
I had been having moodswings for the past few days, but I guess I am feeling much better now. *elated*
Anyway, I just realised that after Chinese New Year is going to be Valentine's day! Well, I haven't celebrated Valentine's day with any of my loved ones. I mean a guy laaaaa ;X
This year would probably be another year that I will be celebrating with my friends again! )): hahahah. Okay time to digress, digress, digress!
I am going to stay up late today, drinking alcohol. Wahahahahaha. I know someone won't allow me to do that.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM