Hello all! Yesterday was 初一 , means the first day of Chinese New Year!
I went to my dad's side, as usual. So cool, I get to see all of my cousins, aunties and uncles ;D
It was my second round of steamboat already! Oh no-no I won't want to gain weight during chinese new year. Hahah!
And while driving to my cousin's house...
Sis used my i-Pod as a mirror. -_____-
Mum and dad!
Sis, bro and me!
She wore black skinny and I wore a white one. ;O
There were lots of food!
And there was steamboat at the other table. -runs off to this table-
My cousins were dota SIAOOOOO!
My mum with my cousin's mum. ;X
Me and sis.
Anddddd, they were still playing dota after sometime ._.
My cousins ;D
Mum and I.
Sis and her retarded bitchy face. HAHAHAH.
Me and jeany or is her name jeanie? ;X
I am playing dota! Hahas!
My little brother. (:
Happy cny to all!
I am going to my mother's side later on. After that I am going to hongbao river. I am very sure there will be A LOT A LOOOOOT of people there.
I remembered last year, many people were squeezing each other and some of them stepped and banged on me. Like WTF siol, never mind I won't retaliate ;) but seriously, I may do the same to those who bang or whatsoever to me LOL.
Dad gave the three of us a very big surprise yesterday. Well, mum too. Anyway, may you all get many ang bao(s)! ;D ;D
P/S: Who said this bothered me? It's over, and I won't relent anymore. -Smileeeees-
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM