And you fold it again to be exactly like the one below.
Fold the other end, exactly as before.
Firstly,The Pentagon on fire...
And then you turn it over.
The Twin Tower!
Duh, this one is obvious. HAHAHA.
Anyway, this is an email that had been forward to me. So, don't blame me if the picture is unclear or what. Not my fault! I just find this email interesting (:
It is silly how someone could trust people so easily. I won't retaliate because I know I don't give a shit about all this kind of childish things. Just so you know, I have deleted everything off anything that is linked to you. You are gone, and I am so happy with the way how things carrying on. I mean it when I said I am happy. I am filled with rapture! And I am going to be a magnanimous person this time round, because after seeing how you react, I relented. I hope you can't sleep every now and then.
Oh yah, I am going to attend my school's concert at Victoria concert hall. I am attending the band's concert. Okay, I am going to prepare now. Will update soon about the concert. Byeeeee (:
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM