Today was Girl Guides Thinking Day! Okay, the actual day was supposed to be tomorrow anyway.
But that doesn't matter. What matters is that I need to say the speech, pledge etc.
Okay, I admit that I wasn't freaked out the day before. But today, I was SOOOOOO FREAKED OUT!
-__________-"
Before assembly...
Yeah, I know she's nuts @.@
And then flag raising ceremony begins, blah blah blah...
HAHAHAHAH just look at me -____-
Spot me spot me!
And then before my sis and I went back to the guides room after the flag raising ceremony, we got stalled by some bigshot. Which was like total fuck.
Who cares about what the other teachers said about our Thinking Day? Thankfully, my classmates said that my speech was fluent. Yes fluent.
And to think that I failed my oral. Yah la, I failed my oral okay.
The rest of the day was pretty much slacking around. Oh yah, 4 people dropped art in our class. That makes it only two people joining art. Me and Kalis, what the hell?
I know puifun wants to get into this picture. Hahah!
Joyce, yilian, puifun and me! ;D
Ain and I. Ooh I love my bitchy friend so much (:
Anyway, went for CCA after that. Pretty much some singing and footdrills. I realised that anything that is related to CCA today was pretty shitty.
I am going to refute you all that Girl Guides isn't a slacking CCA, at all. So, all the ex-cos couldn't make it for Thinking Day at the indoor stadium tomorrow, and instead, we are having Flag Day.
Most likely I would be at town. HAHAHAH. Okay, I will update soon. Byeeeee (:
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM