Yeah, I know that is some days ago. Anyway, I didn't went house visiting on saturday and sunday. Went out! ;D
During the second day of Chinese New Year, we went to my mother's side.
Second day! (:
Sze karn! He is sooooo cute.
Me and mum.
My aunt and I.
My grandmother and grandfather and many other people! I am lazy to name them all out. Hahah!
My favourite-est snack during CNY. (Okay, I know there ain't such word.)
It is from Germany, and has got real alcohol inside. ;O
My brother and Sze karn.
My aunt cooked all this. Hah.
After that, dad fetched us to Hongbao river. I bet you all know that place right? (:
There were LOTS of people!
Sis and I.
Every year, this same guy would dress up as the God of Fortune. =/
HAHAHAH people were holding their umbrella upside down @.@
Sis and I.
Some mediacorp artist, forgotten his name. ;X
Many people was throwing coins to hit the bell, so I followed them!
Anddddd we bought food.
Love the nightlife.
After that we went to play stall games. I exchanged $50 worth of tickets. Woah, heart pain. X.x
In the end, we won 2 jumbo and 2 small toys! ;D ;D
Went to play some thrilling rides after that.
This makes your adrenaline flowwwww.
And this was the funniest ride I had ever seen. HAHAH.
Mum, bro and my sis.
Dad fetched us to Lao Pa Sa for supper. WTF supper?!
It was damn smoky =o="
Somehow, this picture looks creepy.
Anyway, went to Escape on saturday. Played pool and went to town on sunday. Hah, you bet I used up a lot of my angbao money.
When I was going taking the MRT to go to town, there is this two old couples. They came over to me and asked me how to go to hougang. When I was at City Hall.
I told them to take the train to the purple line. In the end, they wanted me to accompany them to hougang. OMGGGGG! T.T of course I accompanied them. ;D
I haven't even done any of my homework yet, neither had I studied for my tests nor do anything that is related to my schoolwork. What the fuck -.-
Anyway I still got school, and I had yet to prepare for tomorrow. Okay goodbye all! ;D
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM