Hello all, damn I am very tired now. Wanted to blog before midnightm but I guess I procrastinated again.
Yeah today is the last day of term one. But, I would still need to back to school. Got tons of remedial I tell you! T.T
Anyway, today is also our last day of CCA. So sad! I can't bear to leave them too. Oh well, at least I did had fun on friday (: we did tent pitching, treasure hunt and marching. And I am seriously touched that people will miss us.
Flowerpecker! Love my group alot. And I really mean it (: okay, not all of my group members were here. __.
Ah rong and me!
After the meeting, adeline, puifun, yilian, my sis and I stayed back for awhile. We all kept taking randoms shots of each other.
For your information, I am wearing shorts okay!
Okay, I was random.
I pointed something bad cause sis pissed me off. Harharhar.
Love ASG forever (:
Anyway, I am looking at some Yo Momma jokes. If you all did watch the show, Yo Momma, you should know what am I talking about. I watched it on MTV. Hahah! I find this three Yo Momma jokes especially funny, taken from my sis's blog.
"Yo momma so fat when she gets on the scale it says, "To be continued."
"Yo momma so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller."
"Yo momma so stupid she asked you, "What is the number for 911?"
Okay, this kind of things do cheer me up (: and, I had been feeling kind of down these few days. Don't ask why
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM