Hello all. Okay this is going to be a quick update, I have got A LOT of home work! Especially my art assignment, I have got to hand in my final composition for my O level. I can't possibly finish it by today lor!
Anyway, went out with puifun, sis, guohao and jianhao on saturday! I know it's weird to go out with them because we never do that. Hah!
We wanted to watch a movie. Puifun told us to watch Shutter as she said this version was the Part 2. We actually believed her and went to watch it at Cineleisure. BUT...
It's not scary at all lor! And it's not even the part 2! -_____-
The movie poster is even scarier than the movie!
Sis and I.
Guohao!
Look at the lady in red behind us. She looks like some kind of a ghost ;X
That extra fingers! ;O
We went to Cineleisure to have our lunch. And it took us so long for us to decide on where to eat. We finally agreed to eat in the foodcourt.
Puifun! (:
My lunch and I. HAHAH.
Guohao's noodles and Jianhao's rice.
Yingzhen, puifun and me! ;D
Desserts!
Look at Guohao's dessert. Bloody disgusting -__-
Me and Yingzhen!
And with Puifun!
Can you all spot something?
If you can, you're the best! If you can't, shame on you HAHAH.
Puifun and I were wearing opposite colours, if you get what I mean ;D
After that, we went to Lucky Plaza to play pool.
It's Jianhao!
Not much people were there though..
I played quite well lor! HAHAH.
It's so obvious that it's my favourite number. (:
Me and Puifun (:
After that we went back to Cineleisure to watch Shutter. We da bao-ed (take away)KFC into the theatre. Went to shop for yingzhen's belated-ed-ed-ed birthday present!
Puifun will kill me if I don't censor her face .__.
After that, I went to Bukit Batok to look for Faizal. Hah! Sorry for leaving you all just like that! SORRY! ): anyway, we went to talk and he send me off at the bus stop. I had fun (:
OKAY! That's about it. I seriously got to do my O level art now. If not my art teacher is going to call my parents. WTH! Take care all (:
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM