HEY! ;D let's see, I went out with my girl-friends on friday. I waited for puifun for half an hour! Because she woke up late -___-
We wanted to watch Rule #1, but seriously, I haven't even seen the trailer or what before. So I totally knew nuts about the show!
Yilian, puifun, adeline and me.
Since we have got nothing much to do in the MRT, we took a lot of photos. Yilian even took my camera and snapped a lot of pictures! Some of the pictures of me look damn fugly, those pictures which your eyes are half opened..
I see me and me!
A lot of passengers were looking at us -__-
We managed to catch the 2:30pm show. This show was scary! Some more we were sitting at the second row, it's like all the screamings and eerie sounds was so damn loud.
Oh yah, one thing I don't get about people who pays about $10 to watch ghost movies..
What's the use of covering your eyes when you want to watch it in the first place?!
And the funniest part is people peep through their fingers.
No offence, because last time, I used to do that too. HAHAH.
Overall, the movie's quite okay. And when adeline and I was walking to the toilet, guess who I saw? I saw Isaac again! He was going to watch Vantage Point. What a coincidence, I bumped into him again for the second time at Somerset. Hah!
Went to Far East to shop and then we went for dinner.
My duck porridge!
After that, we went to walk around Orchard. And we ended up walking to some deserted places that is near the forest..
We cabbed home after that.
Today, mum, my brother, my sister and I went to IMM for lunch. And I bought the rebonding stuffs for my hair. Now my hair is going to be STRAIGHT!
Here it is to "HB", I am sorry for always getting the wrong idea about you without getting the facts right in the first place. I should have asked you before jumping into conclusion. I know I am not being fair to you, but anyway. I respect whatever you want to do. PEACE!
People only start to regret and treasure what they really love when it is gone. They take things for granted, and I regret ):
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM