Damn, I just saw something that shocked the hell out of me. I seriously freaked out! Like, seriously. But still, don't ask me what did I see. I am not going to tell you..
Anyway yesterday, we were supposed to go to East Coast. Because Jonathan's birthday is coming! It's been a long time since I met up with him and his gang. Went to have lunch with Samantha and Guohao at Jurong East Entertainment.
Stupid lor! I was only late for 10 minutes :X
Guohao's.
Samantha and mine.
Anyway, Samantha said she felt cheated because her H2O drink is the same price as my drink! The cost of rice is increasing, and now.. Drinks? =/
We went to play at the arcade after that. I suck at playing basketball on that day, because I was tired.. ):
Samantha and I! (:
We met up with the rest of them after that. Samantha and I felt damn awkward, we didn't know we were the only two girls going!
Guohao, Jianhao and Samantha.
The rest of them. HAHAH.
After that, we went to rent bicycles. And guess what? They rented the bicycles for 4 hours! My ass hurts till now! I can't even sit properly. Bloody hell.
Not much people were there.
Jonathan! Yes I know it's weird for him to carry that bag. HAHAHA.
Yinhao.
Rui.
We had ice-cream (:
Me, Shih han, Jianhao, Samantha and Guohao ;D
We rode all the way to Changi.
Let me tell you, the weather was fucking-ishly HOT! It's already May, and I thought the weather should have cooled down by now?
Guohao plucked some plants and tied it on Jianhao's bicycle.. =/
Guohao and me.
Just look at the bloody hot weather.
People.. Ski here?
Anyway, after that we went to return our bicycles and then went to Macdonalds to have our dinner. It took us some time before we finally settled on what to eat. But before that, dearest came to East Coast with her family. We met and talked for a little while (: and I can't believe her mum saw me. Oh crap!
We laughed, crapped, talked, shouted, ate, bonded at Macdonalds. Hahah! After that, Samantha, Yinhao and I cabbed home. Thanks for everything! I had fun, really :D
HAHAH this picture cracks me up. Be observant and tell me what's so funny.
Anyway, I reached home, bathe, watched a movie and then I slept. And yes, I always study on Sunday, why don't you people believe me?!?!
I had thought about it, it took me a very long time to come to this decision. It's not you, but the problem lies within me. Maybe I need more time to think about it alright? Don't blame yourself because it's not your fault. Will this do me any good?
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM