Damn, my mum is nagging at me right now for not doing any housework recently. I got to admit, I am a pretty lazy person. So I am just going to make this a short entry before going to wash the dishes.
I had my last 2.4km run of my secondary school life today. Sad right? Seems like it was just yesterday when I was a secondary one student. Okay! Enough reminiscing for now, let's wait till I really graduate from my secondary school before I start probing from secondary one to five. HAHAH ;X anyway I was the first girl to finish the 2.4km! Wahahahahahahahahaha.
Pretty much slacked during school. Samantha, clara and I 3g-ed in class. Even though we were less than a metre away ~.~
My phone's on the right! ;D
Our blood flows as one.
Recently, there are some issues going on in our class. Well, I don't wish to comment much on it. This can only tell me one thing, so much for being friends for the past 5 years or so. Thanks a lot.
I'll be back soon! Mum wants me to freaking wash the dishes ;O
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM