I did something so fun in school today! Mr Sim brought us to the computer lab to do some survey thing. He told us that this survey that we are going to do will tell us what are our future job.
That website helps us to match our interests and abilities to our future job. So cool right?
Go visit it if you want, I think you must have account there, if I am not wrong.
Guess what is my future job that the website had matched for me?
Visual merchandiser, Artist Display!!!!!
I don't even know much about this job! Does anyone know what is this job all about?
Anyway, my other three choices are..
Prison Officer Hairstylist Artiste
I was like, what the fuck?! Prison Officer? -___-
Anyway, I was looking through my Photobucket photos and I found one video. HAHAH this video is so hilarious.
I decided to put it using Youtube, mine in Photobucket is too laggy.
Anyway, today's mother tongue prelim sucks. I did not know how to read many words. Paper 1, I missed out on a lot of information, and I guess I wrote out of point? Paper 2, I slept for half an hour lor! Stupid, no teachers woke me up whereas the teachers woke other students that were sleeping.
I was so freaking tired, and the heat in the hall was so HOTTTTTTTTTT! I really can't stand the fucking cheebye weather already. So hot don't you think? I think the ozone layer is being depleted..
Anyway tomorrow is my grandma's birthday, guess I am going to spend Labour's Day at her house. Happy Labour Day to all in advance! (:
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM