I just love Fridays so much. Don't you love it too? (:
Nothing much happened during school today. And I really mean nothing happened much, damn boring..
Stupid la! I took quite a few shots today, but my face was like, !@#^&!@#. I don't want to post them up already ):
I practically slacked through art lesson. =/
We had Physics practical today. And let me tell you, today is seriously not my day to do practicals.
My apparatus turned their backs on me! And it sucks not knowing how to tie the Bob onto the pendulum.
Argh I don't want to think about it.
Oh yah, and guess what my classmates are doing?
We have our very own basketball court at the back of our classroom! ;D
The ball did went into the basket okay! Hahah!
Puifun, Linda and me! (:
After school, almost more than half of my classmates went to visit Mdm Chang, our maths teacher. She's been hospitalized! Yeah, that news shocked me.
I forgot why is she hospitalized, but I know it somehow goes like. Stones grew inside of her. Anyone knows what is this illness or whatsoever called? I only have a vague idea ):
But still, get well soon Mdm Chang! Hahah. Even though I wasn't there to visit her at Alexandra hospital, I still 3g-ed with her.
And guess what? She nagged at me for getting 18/35 for my math test -___-"
QAYYUM! Don't be shocked to see your picture up here, because I warned you (:
After lepak-ing with them, I went home. I am kind of surprised that my parents and my brother aren't home at this time =/
P/S: I hope everything will go well. I don't want to be the middle person here, because I love you 3 for who you 3 are. So please don't quarrel anymore? Go think about it.. ):
Anyway, here'a video to entertain you guys for awhile. My sis found the video. Thank God, I've been looking all over for it.
Pay attention to the guy on the left, at the bottom right hand box.
True? Fake? I don't know. What do you think?
Okay I promise my next entry would be more interesting and entertaining! *hook fingers*
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM