
I was looking at my past old Youtube videos. And this video, which is about 2 years ago? I think I was in secondary 2 or 3 during that time.
Oh man, this just tells me how fast time had passed! I am going to graduate from this stupid school! :X
Anyway, I still don't get why did I keep spinning Puifun on the chair. Crazyyyyy.
I am not feeling myself the past few days. Sorry if I had said stuffs that hurt you guys or whatsoever. SORRY! ):
My mother tongue prelim is tomorrow. Stupid lor! The prelim is after school, and it ends at 6. I still don't get why can't we have our prelim early in the morning, so that we can go home during lunch time? Fucking waste my time -___-
I seriously hope I won't be those bottom few who failed their mother tongue. Because last year, I was the bottom three out of the whole Express plus Normal (Academic) cohort.
Don't you think the weather nowdays is so damn BLARDY bloody bloody hot?
5:46 PM

Singapore Social Network Updates