I've seriously got to blog a proper entry. My posts these few days is I anyhow blog lor! School = no time to do a proper entry.
Yesterday, sis and I went out to have lunch together. It's been sometime since we spent time having our lunch, going out etc.
We went to IMM and had our lunch at Fish And Co. And and and! I found out something! My sister likes going out with me because...
I CAN HELP FOOT THE BILLS!
She used me, bloody hell. Joking.
Fishy fishy~
Sis.
Both of us didn't quite like the salad. Taste sour.. Too organic.
But still, vegetables are good for you! (:
My drink came, the glass was HHHHHUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE!
Sis's passion fruit.
Both of us shared this prawns, rice, fish, calamaries and fries dish =/
Random..
After that, we were being fetched to Far East, and we walked around Orchard.
Like duh-uh, I look like I was being forced to smile =o="
I forgot what's the name of this drink!
Sis and I.
It's us again!
Qayyum came to look for me after that, I waited for her for half an hour!
Then got one sickening auntie who was sitting beside me, she kept staring at me. I mean literally, her head was directly facing me. What the fuck is her problem? -___-
Mrt-ed down to Yew Tee, to look for baby! Lepak, talked, puffed, high-ed for an hour plus. Oh yes, I don't know how in the world did Qayyum fall off the chair.. :O
Anyway, when I reached home, I bathe and I slept. Had a fun day too! :D oh yes, I am glad things are back to normal, at least for now. Thanks a lot.
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM