Well anyway, I went out with ASG yesterday! It's been a very long time since we last hang out together. About a few years back? We went to Bugis.
Me, adeline and yilian.
My ice-cream soda plum! Not that nice but not that disgusting :D
We shopped around Bugis and bought some stuffs. After that we wanted to go to Haji Lane to take some nice shots. Yilian claims that she knows where is it, so we followed her.
Walking and walking..
Saw these Shisha pipes. One day, I shall smoke this. HAHAHA.
But to no valid, we just couldn't find Haji Lane. Instead we ended up at Arab Street. ~.~
Adeline, sis, me and puifun.
In the end, we decided to cab back to Bugis to have our dinner at Seoul Garden.
Group photo! :D
There wasn't much people there.
I know it seems like I'm not weaing any shorts! :O
And yes, it costs about $28 per person. WOAHHHHH!
The tom yum soup before..
And the tom yum soup after 5 minutes. HAHAH.
I made this dessert by myself! (:
They were all too busy to look into my camera ):
When we're not eating, we're busy camwhoring!
Love ASG.
After that, we MRT-ed down to Clarke Quay, to... Emo?
Hahah my reflection!
Spot the photographer and I will give you a sweet.
I didn't want to act pitiful with them. HAHAH.
Told you we love to camwhore.
We walked around Clarke Quay and we sat outside Central to lepak.
Don't you guys just love the nightlife? I do!
Puifun, sis and I cabbed home after that. Soon after that, I slept. What do you expect? On the day, I woke up at 8am. My body clock is adapting my school life. Hah!
Anyway, mother tongue camp is on tuesday. I am not looking forward to it, and I am sure the rest of us aren't looking forward to it.
Well, majority of the Singaporeans doesn't like chinese! Sad to say I am one of them..
NABEH!
Won't you just make this language a little simpler for me? ):
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM