Yesssssssssss! My chinese O level finally ended, today! I had been waiting for this day *applause* :D :D :D :D :D
Anyway, paper one was a bit hard. Maybe it's because I didn't have enough time to finish my composition. Paper two's comprehension was easy, but the front part was hard. Overall, I hope to get at least a B3, is that possible? =/
So after that, we are supposed to have our english oral prelim. I seriously don't wish to talk much about it..
Because I fucking screwed it up lor!
I blurted out in laughter for a minute while reading the passage, was speechless for the picture discussion and the conversation. I fucking stammered throughout the whole thing!
Yeah, I didn't know what came over me though. I felt stressed! Oh who cares? It is over and I can't be bothered about it!
Anyway, sis and I went to puifun's house after that.
Ice-cream to cheer me up! D:
Sis, puifun and me.
I freaking love Snowy so much! That I want to dog-nap her. HAHAHA.
So cute right?! Shoo, she's mine!
Don't ask me what happened here, it's hilarious.
Went to have dinner with our parents after that at Baystreet. The service there was freaking lousy, but the food was average.
Anyway, an auntie at another table suddenly shouted,"I want to see your manager! Your service is lousy." Told you the service was lousy..
Me, my brother and mum.
My brother complained that his portion was too small! .__.
This is mine! Hahaha.
Yes, I know this post sound so rushy. Don't blame me! Because I have got so much homework left undone and I still got school tomorrow. Secondary five's life is killing me.. D:
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM