Hey all! :D I am back from my camp! It was fun, and I can't believe I finally passed out from my CCA already. It is hard not to be sad, like hello! I am in Girl Guides for 5 years, of course I enjoyed joining this CCA.
Anyway, on the morning of the camp, I went to Adeline's house. We went to buy some stuffs after that. The chicken rice shop at Bukit Batok is nice! :D
Adeline's.
My set chicken rice.
After that we went to the supermarket to get some snacks.
Adeline and me.
Adeline!
WE ARE NOT WATCHING PORN! HAHAHA.
Went home, bathe and met up with the rest in school.
ASG! :D
Me and Ah Rong.
I was super glad that they ordered buffet for us. HAHA.
My portion.
I look like one drunkard in this picture -___-
Me and Quraisha.
The four ex-cos, Shafidah is in other country.
My Secondary twos! :D
And my Secondary ones. There should be more Secondary ones! >.>
HAHA looks chaotic.
The secondary ones performed some stomp for us. The secondary twos danced for us. The secondary threes sang and danced for us.
I posted the videos in Youtube, my username is aselfishperson.
Lame username, I know!
Mrs Loh!
After that, the ex-cos gave a speech. Damn I cried when I gave mine.
My girl guide teachers :D
After that, they played some games.
Me and Linda.
After that I went to bathe. HAHA look at my long fringe, you can't see my face!
Puifun ate my potato chips lor! HAHA.
I didn't sleep after that. Qayyum, Amyraa and I talked outside the classrooms, what a night, I had fun though! :D
Breakfast!
The second night was more fun. I am going to dance till I drop, Ministry Of Sound here I come again. Anyway, reached home at around 6 in the morning. My sister and I woke up in the afternoon and we pretty much slacked until now.
Alright I got to go and bathe now. Take care all! :D
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM