I was kind of busy the past few days. It was either I am busy going out or I am busy studying. Actually, it was much of me going out a lot. HAHAHA.
Anyway, crappy stuff happened yesterday. I got a letter from the police.. And I don't wish to probe on that anymore. Oh yes, I am going to my girl guides camp later on!
Today is the day which I am passing out (not faint, HAHA). I seriously miss my peers and juniors a lot. I shall be back with lots of photos too! :D anyway I will be back on Wednesday.
Oh yah, I watched The Happening on Saturday. I didn't have much comments on the show though. The earlier part of the show is much more nicer. But still, the show is still okay la.
I almost forgotten!
I had been longing to post this picture weeks ago, but I keep forgotting to upload it. So here it is! :D . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Guess which is me and which is my sister? :D and look at the colour of the photo, IT'S SO OLD ALREADY!
I remember when my sister and I first played this ride. For all those who had been to Escape theme park, you will know there there's two slides (or whatever you call that) right?
Since it is our first time there, mum told us we were not allowed to slide down the longer slide. So my sister and I went to line up.
You look at the picture! THIS IS THE SMALLER SLIDE LOR! And our faces look so scared already.
After that we thought it was over already, but it carried on to the longer slide. My sister and I were scared like fuck. We even got scolded by our mum because we played on the longer slide.
Never mind if you don't get it, I am lousy at giving descriptions.. ): that's why I barely pass my descriptive essays. HAHAHA.
Alright I will be back on wednesday. BYEEEEEEEEE ALL!
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM