It's been four months since we, as a family went out, I think! The part which sucks is that sis quarrelled with dad before we got into the car. Come to think of it, it was kind of funny.
Anyway, dad wanted to go buy some foldable bicycle at Lavender.
There is the shop!
Look at those freaking small wheels! Can you believe it can carry maximum 80kg of weight? ;O
Not my car! HAHAH.
Mum, sis and I went to the nearby hawker to grab a bite. I went to buy a bowl of durian ice kachang and guess how much does it cost?
$3.50 LOR!!!!!
And the bottom part was only filled with very few red beans -______-
After that, dad drove us to East Coast Park. To... Slack? Sis and I went to the arcade.
I am going to punch your stomach!
Hahah sis's punching skills were lousier than mine. BOO!
Doesn't his face makes you want to punch him too?
The weather there sucks lor! ):
Did this out of boredom =o="
Random picture.
This tells us that we have seriously got to leave this place. HAHAH.
Mum and my brother.
We went to Rochor after that, to go buy some groceries and have our dinner.
Sis and I!
Mum and I!
Look at this creepy flight of stairs.
This picture my sis took for me so blur lor!
The picture which I took for her is nicer can! Hah.
Okay that's all for now. It sucks that there is always nothing to do on Sundays! I am off to find other things to do. Will update soon! Bye for now! ;D
Grace Lee. 18 this year. Currently studying in Commonwealth Secondary School. I love my CCA Girl Guides. In class 1/7, 2/7, 3/6, 4/6 5/1.
27th November is my special day. Black freak. I respect all kinds of people, regardless of race or religion. Tend to get worked up whenever I hear the sound of keys ting-a-ling.
Dislike peanut butter or anything that has the word 'nut' in it. Gets high easily. Choose to vent my anger on my blog.
a new hand phone,
more clothes,
crumpler bag,
advance in my allowance,
helix piercing,
tragus piercing,
grow taller,
belt with a guitar buckle,
laptop,
do well in my studies,
new i-pod (black colour),
nike watch,
nike bag,
green/ white/ grey/ black skinny jeans,
pass O level, go poly,
more piercings,
film director,
a camera,
a new camera,
PSP,
HIM